all-over brightening concealer
Our goal was simply to create a healthy, full-coverage mineral-based concealer without harmful synthetics that had a natural look. What we created in the lab surpassed all expectations and imaginings. This is the most advanced formula that Dr. Berettini has ever worked on and a breakthrough in cosmetic chemistry. Introducing a truly revolutionary serum-to-velvet formula with superior coverage for the entire face that is actually good for your skin. This is the only concealer you will ever need.
With exceptional blendability, this lightweight formula brightens all areas of the face. Great for use over large areas or for spot treatments; everything from perfecting blemishes, concealing wrinkles, and highlighting shadows. Provides natural looking coverage without caking, creasing, or setting into lines and wrinkles. Great for all skin types, at any age. Apply this uber-versatile concealer under or over foundation, or wear alone with finishing powder. You can even use over powder for flawless touch-ups.
Our super smooth silicone-free formula delivers a difference you can see and feel. It glides on smooth and dries to a velvet-touch texture without being sticky, greasy, or drying the skin. Always ready-to-wear and doesn’t require setting.
Soft to the touch and an even softer look. Our proprietary Bio-Dispersed Optical Blurring effect naturally reflects light to reduce the appearance of imperfections.
Our breakthrough technology has produced a rare combo for concealer: a formula rich in mineral-based sun protection plus organic botanicals, balancing for all skin types. The antioxidant packed serum is anti-inflammatory, anti aging, and treats & nourishes the skin. This gentle, botanically rich healing formula can even help soothe & heal the skin following laser or cosmetic procedures.
Unlike other concealers, this is the only one you need. It can be used for All-Over application. Use it to erase blemishes, scars, redness, hyperpigmentation and under-eye circles and as a highlighter, beautifully brightening the complexion.
Apply with clean finger or with our vegan concealer brush. Use alone, under and/or over foundation or powder. Gently pat to blend as needed for complete yet natural camoflauge.
Techniques and Tips:
- For larger areas, rest finger on the surface to warm for a more slippery serum consistency when applying. Same elegant velvety finish.
- For more precise areas such as blemishes, best results with concealer brush.
- Trouble spots, Be Gone- In natural light, apply before foundation as usual. After foundation, view in natural lighting and apply more concealer, if needed. Finish with Ultimate Balance Serum Powder and/or Sheerly Flawless Foundation. We have found best results using the Multi-Use Contour Brush or the All-Over/Stippling Brush.
- Brighten and Lift by applying around the nose, mouth, and eyes where shadows fall. Also dab a little on brow bones, inner and outer corners of eyes.
- Scars– apply precisely where the shadow falls- most easily done with the concealer brush.
- Sunburn or post procedure such as a facial, laser, injections or waxing? Apply a small amount of concealer over moisturizer or balm. It will become similar to a liquid foundation. Apply additional concealer as needed to camouflage any remaining redness, bruising or inflammation- Once set, the coverage appears flawless with a soft focus effect. It is very long-lasting, protective and water-resistant. (Always check with your dermatologist for post care instructions with any treatment.)
- The full coverage and healthy yet potent anti-inflammatory properties make it excellent for rosacea sufferers and acne-prone skin. Apply over any redness, broken capillaries, blemishes and other trouble areas, small or large areas to heal and conceal.
Concealer Brush for general application. All-Over/Stippling Brush for a light dusting or stippling finishing touch with serum powder or foundation. Multi-Use Contour Brush for around the eyes, nose, trouble spots and blemishes.
Can’t decide which color concealer will work for you?
Try a generous sample for only $1 each.
Sea Shell: Porcelain/Light, ivory and slight peach undertones. Good match with those who wear Pearl foundation. In addition, Morning Light customers who prefer a very light look, for highlighting or have more pink in their skin. Note: If too light for skin tone, when applied, color can appear ashy instead of its true ivory/light peach tone.
Nude Beach: Light/Light-medium, peach undertones. Good match with foundation colors Morning Light to Golden Light. Most popular shades.
Sand Dunes: Light-medium/tan, neutral beige undertones. Also described as sandy beige, peach undertones. Good match with foundation colors Sunkissed and Honey. Some who wear lighter shades of foundation match as well, specially with very beige or tan skin-tones. Other most popular shade.
Sand Castle: Medium-dark, slightly warm beige/neutral undertones. Also described as similar to Sand Dunes undertones combined with light warm brown. Good match with foundation colors Sandstone, Chestnut. Honey can also wear, specially when skin-tone matching application is preferred.
Recommendations for Customers of Previous Concealer:
All-Over Brightening Concealer is a new product. This is not a reformulation. The color of the concealer is part of the formula. It is not a drop-in replacement like a dye. Therefore, below are our best recommendations mostly concluded from customer studies, not similarity in colors.
If you were:
Virgin Creek: Likely Nude Beach. If you could see the concealer on your skin, it was likely too dark. Try Sea Shell.
Sand Dunes: Likely NEW Sand Dunes-more beige/neutral in its undertone. If you could see the concealer on your skin, likely it was too light. Try Sand Castle.